Evo Climbing Shoe (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26109
Newly redesigned for 2011, the Evo climbing shoe combines the comfort of the Defy and the performance of the Pontas for a meeting of both worlds.
- Thinner, extended top toe rand for toe hooking or crack climbing
- Support upper network around straps for stabiity and structure.
- Profile-Asymetrical (KA-1 Last)
- Upper-Synthetic (non-stretch Synthratek upper)
- Lining-Microfiber (balance of comfort and performance)
- Midsole-MX-P 2mm full-length
- Sole-4.2mm TRAX XT-5 high friction rubber
- Rand-VTR rand (thick front toe area and thin extended to rand)
Made In USA
Weight: Weight-248 g (8.8oz) ¿ pair, size 9
Vendor ProductId: EVL0072
Review ProductId: 26109
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Evolv Evo Climbing Shoe:
I use these for all types of climbing, from bouldering to sport to gym, etc. The shoe is great for top roping and predominately flat faced climbs. I have used them on some over hung boulder problems and the heel just doesn't stick like you want it to. Overall I love these things for a warmup shoe, gym climbing and low end problems!!!!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: