Cruzer Shoe (Men's)
Product Number: 29824
The men's Evolv Cruzers are minimalist performance casual shoes that live happily in the gray area between rock shoes and approach shoes. With a pair of Cruzers equipped with high friction TRAX rubber, you can scramble up granite slabs, or clip them on your harness when climbing a classic multi-pitch route and cruise down sketchy descents in comfort. You can kick back around the campfire in slipper mode or wash up and head out for a night on the town wearing your clean designer jeans in style.
- Barefoot friendly, moisture wicking, microfiber lined memory foam insole for lasting comfort
- Thin, cushy, minimal-drop flat EVA midsole
- Soft microfiber lining for comfort
- Folding heel for slipper like convenience
- Heel pull tab for clipping to harness or backpack
- PROFILE: Trail running shoe last
- UPPER: 100% Cotton canvas with medial vents
- LINING: Microfiber
- CLOSURE: Lace closure with two eyelets & dual overlap tongue
- INSOLE: Microfiber lined memory foam
- MIDSOLE: Soft microporous
- EVA OUTSOLE: TRAX� high friction rubber with edging platform
- RAND: High friction durable rubber toe rand
Weight: 7.7 oz (1/2 pair size 9)
Shoe Upper: 100% Cotton canvas with medial vents
Shoe Lining: Microfiber
Shoe Sole: TRAX high friction rubber platform
Vendor ProductId: S12cruzer
Review ProductId: 29824
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Odd Tongue
Comments about Evolv Cruzer Shoe (Men's):
Generally speaking I have been wearing these as casual shoes, but they are solid all around. They are great for biking when I don't use clipless pedals. I have not used them for this yet, but I am sure they would be fine for some low grade climbing as well.
You can also wear them with or without socks, they don't seem to get smelly like normal climbing shoes.
The only thing I don't really like about them is the split tongue. It is not too annoying, just a little odd.
- Was this a gift?: