Jitsu 5.9 Kayak
Out of Stock Product Number: 33962
Dagger brings decades of experience and team-tested, paddler-proven heritage to freestyle kayaking in the all new Jitsu Series. Tested and approved by some of the world’s most skilled paddlers, the Jitsu excels in surfing and aerial moves in wave play with volume proportions that allow skill development in hole play as well.
The Jitsu's unique rocker profile, hull to rail relationship through the stern, carefully distributed centralized volume, and slicey tips make three dimensional combination moves in advancing hole play easier while creating a seamless blend of speed, looseness, and release on waves. The double-step carving rail above the release edge also helps the boat to grip and drive on wave faces for very controlled carving. The Jitsu maintains snappy edge-to-edge transition yet it is arguably the loosest hull on the market today.
Out-performing competitor freestyle kayaks downriver, the Jitsu is a solid all-around choice for those who want to enjoy big waves, holes on river, and freestyle competition too
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Outfitting: Contour Ergo System
- Backband: Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Structure: Vector Roto Molded Seating w/ Leglifter
- Seating: D-Bone Welded-In Seat Track
- Thighbrace: Precision Adjustable Thighbraces
- Footbrace: Padded Foam Footbrace System
- Hip Pads: Multi-Adjustable, Contoured Hip Pads
- Grab Handles: Security Grab Handles
- Deck Height: 12.5" / 32 cm
- Cockpit: 34' x 19" / 86 x 48 cm
- Volume: 57 gal / 215 L
Made In USA
Weight: 31 lbs / 14 kg
Fit: Paddler Weight Range: 140 - 200 lbs
Dimensions: 5'9.5" x 26" /178 x 66 cm (L x W)
Vendor ProductId: 901JITSU5.9
Review ProductId: 33962