Trailscope Waterproof Shoe (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 39920
An open mesh upper adds breathability to a performance hiker design, while our APMA certified PU LUVSEAT footbed rests on a cushioned EVA midsole for ultimate comfort and alignment. An athletic profile hits just below the ankle, bolstered by a luggy 25%-recycled rubber EcoTread outsole, so you can take to the trail on a whim.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Breathable open mesh upper and suede upper with polyester jacquard webbing accents
- Durable rubber toe cap and heel, gusseted tongue to keep out debris, and antiqued metal hardware
- For maximum breathability, lining confined to the heel area
- Removable, mesh lined LUVSEAT polyurethane footbed
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with ESS shank for support and stability
- Non-marking Active Adventure outsole with EcoTread rubber and 25% recycled content
- 5mm lug depth with all-purpose tread design and versatile trail-ready grip
Weight: 14 oz/397g
Vendor ProductId: TRAILSCOPE WTPF
Review ProductId: 39920