Dawkins Sandal (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 32774
Hit the summer in style with the Dawkins, a gladiator style heel-zipper accessed sandal with beautifully arranged ankle bracelets of premium leather, jacquard webbing, and braided textiles.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Full-grain leather upper with polyester jacquard webbing , leather strap, and braded textile strap
- Pigskin lining
- Cement construction
- Fixed fit with zipper entry on heel
- Microsuede lined ChaPU polyether polyurethane footbed
- LUVSEAT XO2 platform
- Chill outsole with EcoTread rubber
- 2mm lug depth
- All-purpose tread design
- Heel zipper provides hassle-free on and off.
- Layered leathers, polyester, and canvas artfully mix for a trendy look.
- 25% recycled EcoTread rubber outsole performs on wet or dry surfaces.
Weight: 8.40 oz/241g
Fit: Fixed fit with zipper entry on heel
Shoe Upper: Full-grain leather
Shoe Lining: Pigskin lining
Shoe Sole: New Chill EcoTread rubber, non-marking
Vendor ProductId: W DAWKINS
Review ProductId: 32774
How to properly clean your Chacos
We are not chemists nor rocket scientists, but we wear our Chacos constantly, and we know what works and what doesn’t. We also believe in helping you maintain your investment to keep your Chacos going for years. Our suggestions are low-impact, safe methods and will not delaminate the rubber, nor cause the webbing to crack or fade.
Chaco Sandals: the unofficial official recovery sandal of the Rock/Creek Race Team
If you’ve seen members of the Rock/Creek Race Team at trail races around the country, you’ve probably seen more than one pair of Chacos, and that’s no accident. Chaco isn’t an official sponsor of our Race Team, but so many of our runners wear Chacos before and after racing that we’re going to go ahead and call them an unofficial one...
Rock/Creek & Chaco Sandals donate $3,000 to plant trees in Chattanooga
The $3,000 will fund the planting of 18 trees in two sections of median on Dallas Road in Chattanooga. The species selected for planting is an American Elm cultivar called “Princeton,” bred for its resistance to Dutch Elm Disease. By selecting the American Elm, we’re re-introducing a native tree to the urban landscape...
g.rockcreek.com/archives/how-to-clean-your-chaco-sandals.html" target="_blank">How to properly clean your Chacos