M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack
In Stock Product Number: 33070
There’s a reason this is one of our bestselling, longest-running packs: it’s got everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The M.U.L.E. has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable—so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way.Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling us that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear.Over the years, we’ve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- XV back panel
- Magnetic tube trap
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Four-point compression
- Helmet hooks
- Designed to Carry: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys
- Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close reservoir cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- Patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology
- PureFlow tube
- easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 9L (549 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: XV Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Materials: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam.
Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / .61 kg (pack only)
Material: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon
Dimensions: 19 x 10.5 x 2"
Vendor ProductId: 62392
Review ProductId: 33070