All Clear UV Purifier
Out of Stock Product Number: 29958
The Camelbak All Clear UV Purifier provides reliable purification, whatever the destination. CamelBak All Clear™ microbiologically purifies water in 60 seconds.Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants to EPA standards.
- Easy to use: 1. Fill from any tap, stream or spigot 2. Replace UV cap and power on 3. Agitate for 60 seconds and drink
- Available in the U.S. only
- Portable purification system is built into your water bottle
- Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants
- Treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons with each charge
- Impact and weather-resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time.
- LCD screen verifies success.
- Fill from taps, streams, spigots and more.
- Treats 0.75L of water with each cycle
- Two rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries built into the cap deliver 80+ cycles per full charge
- Cap weighs 7oz
- System includes: UV Cap, 0.75L Bottle, USB Charging cable, Protective Carrying Case, Classic Cap
Batteries: 2 Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Vendor ProductId: 90783
Review ProductId: 29958
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Drinking Anywhere
- It works
- No bad taste
- Heavy but worth it
- Multi day trips
- Overnight Trips
After nearly having to spend the night with no water on a day hike that took much longer than anticipated I bought this product. I just used the UV Filter on the Kalalau Trail in Kauai, Hawaii for the first time. I live here and this is a world famous 11 mile (each way) hike on the north coast of the island where streams and waterfalls abound. It was nice to take less water than I needed and be able to safely refill my CamelBak. Boiling is always the best option but this product is great because you don't have to stop and "set up camp" just to boil some water. 60 seconds and you have clean drinking water. Also you can use it on a day hike where your not bringing a stove.
It was also really nice that it came free with the All Clear Pre-Filter. It was nice to have when your filling from a stream or river.
Overall the product is easy to use and small to pack and it will be with me on every hike from now on. It is slightly heavy but it's worth its weight in gold if you come to need it.
- Was this a gift?:
- non-removable battery
I gave the All Clear a test run during a hot, muggy day hike, and I was really pleased with how it worked out. First, the bottle comes with a normal lid in addition to the purifying lid; the purifying lid has a nice little neoprene sleeve to keep it in. While my friend struggled to clean his filter and suck it through the filter straw in his water bottle, I just pushed a button and twirled my bottle around for a while. His water tasted like iodine; mine was delicious.
I haven't put it through the paces of how many treatments I can get on one battery charge, but I like how it charges via USB: you can charge it using any contraption you would normally use to charge your cell phone, and don't have to worry about running out of your stock of AAA's or anything.
Overall I'm impressed with the thoughtfulness of the design and the build quality, and I look forward to using the All Clear many times in the future.
Used hiking the Sierras last month. Although the risk of Giardia in the Sierras is very low, this eliminated the risk completely. Very easy to use. Element storage space is small.