Books and Calendars
National Audubon Society Field Guide to Fishes
In Stock Product Number: 12569
Covering both freshwater and saltwater species, this fully revised edition brings a new level of accuracy and usefulness to the original fishes field guide published over 20 years ago.
Over 700 new full-color photographs, 286 black-and-white illustrations, and 637 maps combine to make this book the most comprehensive field guide available to the fishes of North America.
- 635 species covered in detail, with notes on 771 more
- 723 full-color identification photographs
- 286 black and white illustrations
- Visual organization of species photographs by shape for easy identification
- Range map for each species
- Glossary of useful terms
Vendor ProductId: X383
Review ProductId: 12569