Raven 12'6" SUP Stand Up Paddle Board
In Stock Product Number: 29842
The new Boardworks Raven 12’6” is designed for all purpose cruising, recreational racing, fishing, or just plain getting out on the water. This model is designed for speed and stability in flatter water making it the perfect all purpose board for lakes, bays, harbors, and that deep docile river. Like a Raven gliding silently on currents of air, The Raven by Boardworks will allow you to do the same across the water.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Includes a “flap” pack backpack, high volume pump, an inline pressure gauge, and a color matched rubber patch kit
- Can be easily deflated, rolled up and put into the “flap” pack backpack for easy transport
- Proven high-density drop stitch construction making the SHUBU very rigid for better performance
- Ideal for people with limited room to store large boards
- Equipped with glued on rubber side bite fins and a detachable center fin allowing for versatility and options when paddling in deep waters or shallow rivers and lakes
- Also equipped with a bungy system for strapping down whatever you might need for that adventure of a lifetime!
- Inflates to 14-18 PSI
- 12'6" x 30" x 6"
- Single Fin
- Size & Ability: Novice: up to 265lbs, Intermediate: up to 290lbs, Advanced: up to 305lbs
Material: Thermal Epoxy Compression Veneer
Dimensions: 12'6" x 30" x 6"
Vendor ProductId: SHUBU RAVEN 12ft6in INFLATABLE
Review ProductId: 29842