11.3mm Assaultline Static Rope
Product Number: 11609
The Static Assaultline Rope by Bluewater is an 11.3mm line that is considered to be THE original low visibility, low elongation/static rope. Assaultline is designed specifically for military, police and other applications where low visibility is required. Its construction is the same superior design and quality as the BWII+ series of ropes, but with a double twist cabled polyester sheath and a double twist cabled nylon core. Now with a 3 sigma tensile strength rating of 7220 lbf!!
**Please DO NOT use this rope for any type of dynamic climbing or situations where you would shock the rope.
- Great for use by police, military or anywhere you need to be stealthy
- Static lines cannot be used for dynamic climbing
- Double twist cabled polyester sheath
- 3 sigma tensile strength rating of 7220 lbf
- Double twist cabled nylon core
- For safety and/or sanitary reasons, this product CANNOT be returned
Weight: per 100 ft: 5.47 lbs
Vendor ProductId: 501715OD
Review ProductId: 11609
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good UV resistance
- Takes a lot of abuse
- Not waterproofed
Comments about BlueWater Ropes 11.3mm Assaultline Static Rope:
This rope lives up to its name . This is my favorite singe line rappelling rope. Note its not 2 person rated . I own 2-150' coils and several smaller hanks .