Product Number: 28284
Now featuring more power than ever, the 90-lumen Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is the light to have when you can only have one. Whether you're cooking up some grub after a long day on the trail or spotting anchors on an after-dark rappelling epic, this compact, super-bright headlamp features multiple modes that are customizable to any lighting situation. Red SinglePower LEDs provide proximity lighting without cycling through the white mode, so you won't accidentally compromise night vision. A lock mode prevents accidental battery drain in your pack or while stored, and a 3-level power meter means you'll never be caught with a dead headlamp hours from camp.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 1 DoublePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emi 90 lumens (max setting)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses 3 AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
Weight: W/O Batteries : 1.9 oz
Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
Light LED Type: 1 TriplePower, 4 SinglePower
Light Lumens: 90
Light Max Distance: 70 m TriplePower; 15 m 2 SinglePower
Light Max Burn Time: 50 h TriplePower; 200 h SinglePower
Vendor ProductId: 620609
Review ProductId: 28284
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Variety of settings
Comments about Black Diamond Spot Headlamp:
I have been fairly quiet about reviews until I tried out my new Black Diamond Spot headlamp last week. My old headlamp is also a Black Diamond, but it is at least 4 years old. Oh, my what enormous improvements they have made. With only 3 AAA batteries the thing gives off 90 lumens and blasts a light for over 200 feet. They claim that the batteries will last for 250 hours. There are two major settings, spot and wide angle, but if you hold the button it will dim to whatever brightness you desire. Perfect for the long trip where you want the control over battery life. On our recent run, no one wanted to go in front of me because I was casting such a bright light. At a little over 30 bucks, it is worth tossing your old lamp to the Teen Challenge or some homeless guy left in the dark.