Product Number: 28284
With even more power and added features, the Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is our most popular headlamp for everything from late-night rappels to pre-dawn ski tours. Now with 130 lumens of bright, fully adjustable light, the Spot also features our new PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustments with just a finger tap to the side of the Spot’s touch sensitive housing. The Spot’s bright, powerful beam is ideal for finding anchors or illuminating the trail, while its proximity mode handles camp tasks, tent reading and gearing up at the car. A handy lock mode keeps the light from turning on accidentally in your pack or pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 130 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
Vendor ProductId: BD620612
Review ProductId: 28284
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Variety of settings
Comments about Black Diamond Spot Headlamp:
I have been fairly quiet about reviews until I tried out my new Black Diamond Spot headlamp last week. My old headlamp is also a Black Diamond, but it is at least 4 years old. Oh, my what enormous improvements they have made. With only 3 AAA batteries the thing gives off 90 lumens and blasts a light for over 200 feet. They claim that the batteries will last for 250 hours. There are two major settings, spot and wide angle, but if you hold the button it will dim to whatever brightness you desire. Perfect for the long trip where you want the control over battery life. On our recent run, no one wanted to go in front of me because I was casting such a bright light. At a little over 30 bucks, it is worth tossing your old lamp to the Teen Challenge or some homeless guy left in the dark.