Out of Stock Product Number: 16358
Our premier sport climbing wiregate, the Black Diamond LiveWire carabiner features a sculpted, ergonomic shape with the snag-free benefits of HoodWire Technology. Thanks to a simple metal wire on the carabiner’s nose, the LiveWire delivers the benefits of a keylock biner in a wiregate design. Forged ribs along the spine make for quick and secure thumb clipping, and the draw-friendly basket keeps the biner properly oriented.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Easy-clipping, hot-forged shape
- Patent-pending, stainless steel wire hood design provides snag-free keylock functionality
- Draw-friendly surface keeps runner or dogbone in correct orientation
- Sculpted ribs for smooth thumb clipping
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 24 mm (0.94 in)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
Weight: 46 g (1.6 oz)
Vendor ProductId: BD210136
Review ProductId: 16358