HoodWire Carabiner (Orange)
Out of Stock Product Number: 25678
Thanks to its innovative stainless steel wire hood, the hot-forged Black Diamond HoodWire carabiner fuses keylock functionality with wiregate performance. This lightweight, unique design makes for hassle-free, snag-free clipping and cleaning, plus it won't freeze up in alpine conditions or suffer from gate whiplash. Thanks to its hot forged construction, no detail on the HoodWire has been overlooked, including an optimized nose angle and a wide, rope-bearing basket radius.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Hot-forged construction
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood eliminates snagging
- Wire gate won't freeze in alpine conditions
- Lightweight and designed for all-around use
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1, 798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 24 mm (.94 in)
- For safety and/or sanitary reasons, this product CANNOT be returned
Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz)
Vendor ProductId: 210138
Review ProductId: 25678
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sport Climbing
- Traditional climbing
Comments about Black Diamond HoodWire Carabiner (Orange):
The Hoodwire is an essential to any rack. They are so lightweight you don't even know they are there and they are effortless to clip. Put these on your rack, sling them up and go for the top. CLIMB ON!!!