Express Ice Screws
Product Number: 10919
The Express Ice Screws by Black Diamond are some of the easiest and fastest to place ice screws on the market. Redesigned for the winter season, the Express Ice Screws have a new tooth geometry for easier entry into the ice, and larger crank knobs that are a ton better to grab with gloves on. Black Diamond also augmented the hanger with a second clip in point for better belay organization.
These feature a tapered tube where the teeth cut a hole just larger than the tube itself, for less friction and faster placements. Color coded for quick length ID and uninterrupted 360 degree motion. Lightweight, won't rust and built in five lengths to accomodated a variety of ice condtions.
All sizes of screws are now CE certified. Patented.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Stainless steel hangers are lighter than previous models
- Won't rust and reduce melt down on sunny routes
- Built in five lengths for varied ice conditions
- Color coded for easy length ID
- Quick to bite and easy to crank on
- Second clip in point for belay organization
Material: Stainless Steel
Vendor ProductId: 490213
Review ProductId: 10919