ATC-XP Belay Device
Product Number: 30079
Now 30% lighter than the original thanks to an updated construction and machined windows through the body, the Black Diamond ATC-XP Belay Device is a durable, versatile belay device that features multiple friction modes to handle nearly any situation or rope diameter.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 30% lighter than the original
- High-friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power than regular-friction mode
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Hot-forged construction
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
Weight: 64 g, 2.3 oz
Vendor ProductId: BD620049MOCAALL1
Review ProductId: 30079
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy to Clip
- Multiple colors
- Attaching Chalk Bag
- I Use Them With My Cams
great product at a great price!
- Was this a gift?:
- Easy to use
You can use this device with or without the friction teeth, which makes rappeling easy. Belaying is the same, you can decide whether to use the friction teeth, but with the teeth you won't have to worry about any slipping. I love this device, especially after rappelling 300ft with no problems. I would reccomend this prodect for someone who rappells and/or climbs but is not into or ready for multipitch climbing.