Astral Buoyancy Co.
Product Number: 29888
The Astral Seawolf PFD is a full-featured life vest designed for sea kayak pros, and ideal for a wide audience of paddlers. The Sea Wolf combines an incredible fit, lightweight construction, and ample organized storage space.
- Tectonic- separate foam panels for upper and lower torso allow the greatest mobilty ever in a PFD
- Reflective Trim
- Cargo Pockets are bigger than they apperar. With clever baffles and gussets keep profiles of pockets low.
- Side buckles provide the options of either donning this jacket as a pullover or entering through the side. Especially helpful if you're wearing winter layers.
- Shorter torso height, sculpted chest and scupted foam make it a good choice for ladies
- Strobe Ready- a specially designed attachment point on the back shoulder for attaching a strobe beacon. By attaching it to your back, the flash won't blind you.
- BackBand of 7" elastic for midback comfort
- Torso length Adjustment- customize the torso length of your PFD while simutainiously reducing ride-up with our front adjustment straps.
- Towing Rescue
Material: boyancy is feather light 100% PE Foam++ Quick drying 200Dx400d ripstop Nylon Shell,++200 Denier Nylon Liner+ Acetal playstic+ Polypro Webbing
Activities: [Sea Kayak, Whitewater, Canoeing, Kayak Fishing]
Vendor ProductId: SEAWOLF
Review ProductId: 29888
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Astral Buoyancy Co. SeaWolf PFD:
Although this PFD is expensive--if not on sale--it is well worth the money spent. I have been paddling for over 25 years and this is the best PFD that I have ever put on. The adjustments on this PFD give an outstanding fit. The Sea Wolf does not ride-up, and the paddler isn't aware that this lightweight vest is even on. I love the large clamshell pocket to store all my 'stuff'. The 2 pockets on the side of the Sea Wolf are awkwardly placed but not enough to warrant a negative comment pertaining to the PFD. I absolutely love this vest. I paddled with the Stohlquist Rocker and the Astral Sea Wolf is superior than the Rocker. I was forever 'fiddling' with the Rocker while on the water, and the shoulder straps did not stay in place. The Stolhquist Rocker is a fine PFD but the Astral Sea Wolf is well worth the purchase especially when purchased at the same price $$--when on sale--as the Rocker. If you love being on the water you will not be disappointed with the purchase of the Astral Sea Wolf
- Was this a gift?: