Astral Buoyancy Co.
Rassler Shoe (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 39045
Astral's pro kayaking team loves this boot for its light weight and extra protection. It dries a lot faster than other “expedition” river shoes and its grip on granite is insane.
- Ankle support: Midcut for ankle support and protection in scree fields. Semi-rigid heel cup for stability.
- Super Grip Soles: Made with Astral's stickiest G-Rubber compound, the bottom geometry strikes the fine balance between friction and traction
- Protectio: TPU reinforcements at toe and heel
- Drain/Dry: holes at midsole drain waiter while neoprene-freee uppers dry fast
- Intended Use: Kayaking / rafting in rough terrain, fishing/wading.
- Uppers: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon with welded reinforcements at Heel and Toe. Semi-Rigid Heel cup with padded ankle collar for support and protection. Water Drainage eyelets, Airmesh tongue breathes and promotes drying. Water resistant 9mm oval laces.
- Midsole: 53C closed cell EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
- Outsole: G.SS highest friction rubber. 5mm thickness. Marks on surfaces
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball.
- Flexibility: Medium.
- Fit: True to size (up to D width)
Weight: 8.82 oz. (250g)
Fit: True to size (up to D width)
Shoe Upper: Durable Cordura
Shoe Sole: Stealth outsole
Season: S14 S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 3RABGU8
Review ProductId: 39045