Astral Buoyancy Co.
Brewer Shoe (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 29885
- Durable , Breathable Upper. Made with Cordura and Airmesh.
- Performance Fit. Engineered for excellent foothold and control.
- Step Down Heel- Wear as a slip-on if you aren’t likely to get chundered.
- Flush Port- for massive water or debris evacuation at back of shoe.
- STEALTH RUBBER outsole for Unsurpassed traction on rocks- wet or dry.
- Barefoot Geometry midsole for balance and comfort with enough EVA underfoot for protection.
- Drainage at sidewall. More water can come out, less debris can come in.
- Rockered toe. keeps the front up over rocks, and articulated for kayaking position
- LIGHT WEIGHT! Minimalist construction greatly reduces use of toxic adhesive and overall weight....192 grams!
Shoe Upper: Cordura and Airmesh
Shoe Sole: STEALTH RUBBER
Vendor ProductId: 2BRW
Review ProductId: 29885
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Super Grippy On Wet Rocks
- A little narrow
- Hiking In Wet Areas
These shoes are amazing. They are very lightweight and the five ten rubber on the soles grips like suction cups on wet rocks. They have excellent drainage ports for water and debris. It's best to wear them with socks at first. Also, when buying try to make sure you get the 2013 version. The 2012 model has a seam that runs up the center of the heel and rubs. The new version is padded in the back and super comfortable. I would definitely recommend trying a pair on before buying just because the foot box is shaped a little weird. Overall the shoes are great.
- Was this a gift?: