Astral Buoyancy Co.
Brewer Shoe (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 29885
The ladies version of Astral's original shoe that truly represents the Astral lifestyle. This shoe kayaks, rafts, works, drinks, rides, and travels with us everywhere. The Brewer series excels in its versatility, and with its classic good looks can go about anywhere.
- Seriously lightweight: Simplified construction eliminates materials that hold water and odor resulting in a very light shoe
- Super Grip Soles: Made with Astral's stickiest G- Rubber compound (G.SS), the bottom geometry strikes the fine balance between friction and traction.
- Drainage and Ventilation: Holes along mid-sole drain water while the mesh at vamp and tongue vent hot air
- Balanced Midsoles: High-cushion EVA molded to Astral's naturally level, contoured foot bed.
- Intended Use: Kayaking, rafting, walking, everyday use in in warm season or climates.
- Uppers: 1000 Denier Cordura® Nylon with 2mm Airmesh at vamp and tongue. Heel has slit at bottom for sand/water drainage and easily folds down for clogging. 210D nylon liner and water resistant laces.
- Midsole: 53C closed cell EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
- Outsole: G.SS highest friction rubber. Razor-Siped, non-marking. 6mm thickness.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel , 16 mm ball.
- Flexibility: Medium
- Fit: True to size
Season: S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 2BRW
Review ProductId: 29885
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Super Grippy On Wet Rocks
- A little narrow
- Hiking In Wet Areas
Comments about Astral Buoyancy Co. Brewer Shoe (Women's):
These shoes are amazing. They are very lightweight and the five ten rubber on the soles grips like suction cups on wet rocks. They have excellent drainage ports for water and debris. It's best to wear them with socks at first. Also, when buying try to make sure you get the 2013 version. The 2012 model has a seam that runs up the center of the heel and rubs. The new version is padded in the back and super comfortable. I would definitely recommend trying a pair on before buying just because the foot box is shaped a little weird. Overall the shoes are great.
- Was this a gift?: