Therme Parka (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 38367
Stylish waterproof/windproof outer parka shell uses a combination of synthetic and down insulation constructed with waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX outer and a 750 fill premium down interior with Coreloft Compact sections.
Men appreciate looking good as much as they appreciate being warm. A masterpiece of urban style, the Therme combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric with both down and synthetic insulations.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Intelligent and sleek, for active, modern men.
This is a traditional parka with the bulk taken out of it. An insulated Coreloft hood maintains a streamlined look and discreet pockets are thoughtful, logical and secure.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Khuno Parka.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Vendor ProductId: 12888
Review ProductId: 38367