Cerium LT Hoody (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 38364
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
The adjustable low profile down insulated StormHood makes sure the drafts stay outside, so you can do the same. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation. Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT down hoody is filled with 850 white goose down, intended to act as a mid-layer under a shell, or a standalone piece for cold, dry conditions. A three part sleeve moves freely and keeps a low profile.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; three part sleeve; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup.
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated Storm Hood
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft 80 g/m� insulation.
Season: F14 S15X
Vendor ProductId: 13240
Review ProductId: 38364