Manta Ray Fiberglass Kayak Paddle
Product Number: 29894
The Aquqabound Manta Ray Fiberglass kayak paddle has more horsepower for big boats, high-angle paddlers and moving water. With a fiberglass shaft to help reduce fatigue and strain and our new stiffer, lighter abXII blades, this is a great recreational paddle.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Ovalized Shaft: Fiberglass, Standard
- Blade: 18" x 7" (LxW)
- Blade Surface Area: 104 sq.in.
- Paddle Construction: 4 piece
- Blade Material - abX II Resin-This paddle features Aqua-Bound's new, exclusive abX II resin. This material is lighter than the previous generation of abX material, and 22% stronger. The blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded, reinforced with fiberglass fibers. All the better to keep you on the water and out of trouble.
- Ferrule Options - 3-hole Snap Button-This Aqua-Bound recreational paddle comes with a standard 3-hole snap button ferrule system, with 0 and 60-degree RHC and LHC feathered positions. Quiet and precise, it won't squeak or wiggle.Shaft Material - Fiberglass-Our fiberglass shaft offers a nice flex and feel in the water. In addition to being lighter than aluminum, it is warmer on your hands on a cold day.
Weight: Paddle Weight: 32.25 oz
Dimensions: Blade: 18" x 7" (LxW)
Vendor ProductId: 2 PIECE
Review ProductId: 29894