Manta Ray Aluminum Shaft Kayak Paddle
Product Number: 3423
The Aquqabound Manta Ray Aluminum kayak paddle has more horsepower for big boats, high-angle paddlers and moving water. Featuring our abXII blades with a corrosion resistant, anodized shaft, this is a quality recreational paddle with a low price tag.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Ovalized Shaft: Aluminum, Standard
- Blade: 18" x7" (LxW)
- Blade Surface Area: 104 sq.in.
- Paddle Construction: 2pc, 4pc
- Blade Material - abX II Resin-This paddle features Aqua-Bound's new, exclusive abX II resin. This material is lighter than the previous generation of abX material, and 22% stronger. The blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded, reinforced with fiberglass fibers. All the better to keep you on the water and out of trouble.
- Ferrule Options - 3-hole Snap Button- This Aqua-Bound recreational paddle comes with a standard 3-hole snap button ferrule system, with 0 and 60-degree RHC and LHC feathered positions. Quiet and precise, it won't squeak or wiggle.Shaft Material - Aluminum-The aluminum shaft has a corrosion-resistant, anodized shaft and carries the lowest price tag.
Weight: Paddle Weight: 37.75 oz
Dimensions: Blade: 18" x7" (LxW)
Vendor ProductId: YELLOW BLADES
Review ProductId: 3423